Why ASP.NET Development Services is Still the Most Preferred Choice Today
It’s 2018 now – a year where the cloud, open source, and artificial intelligence are rising in power. Microsoft, having always been a pioneer in offering dynamic and flexible technologies, is still at it providing compliant, integrated frameworks, servers, languages and more.
One of Microsoft’s greatest contributions to developers is ASP.NET. Microsoft’s been looking out for it all these years, evident from its feature-rich present release. It’s been making developers happy for so long, and ASP.NET development services are now being looked up to for its role in Microsoft’s mobile-first and cloud-first strategy.
Out of all Microsoft technologies we’ve had till now, ASP.NET is one of the most competent technologies that facilitate development and implementation of complex enterprise applications. With the release of ASP.NET MVC, the future of ASP.NET is looking brighter.
ASP.NET MVC – A more modern approach
ASP.NET MVC brought with it a new, flexible approach to app development compared to the traditional style. The fresh framework from Microsoft is already popular for its scalability, simplicity, performance, testability, and quick rendering capabilities, and is now a top contender in the market when it comes to developing high-performance enterprise apps with intuitive user experience.
The highlights of ASP.NET MVC include:
- The MVC framework: This is what segregates the Business, Presentation, and Data layers making things much easier for developers.
- Focus on TDD: This capability of ASP.NET MVC makes it ideal for Agile environments where collaboration between testing and development is vital. The MVC’s focus on Test-Driven Development (TDD) synchronizes testing and development by facilitating project testing during the development itself. This also ensures good quality and timely delivery of the final deliverable.
- Control over HTML: ASP.NET MVC provides a higher availability over the modern changes of user interface, and more control on the rendered HTML. This makes front-end modifications much faster and more efficient.
- Cross-platform compatibility: If it isn’t cross-platform compatible, it isn’t the latest tech. This is how it is nowadays. ASP.NET MVC allows developers to independently operate on various platforms without being concerned about the application’s execution on multiple platforms. The developed application would be compatible with any platform.
- Improved cloud support: The modular architecture of ASP.NET MVC and its flexible structure supports the cloud deployment model. Apps developed with the technology can run on the cloud.
- It’s open source: The essence of open source technology is embedded into ASP.NET MVC. Its code is accessible to anyone, and experienced developers can even create ViewEngine. They are also able to append additional libraries and frameworks depending on the requirements.
Many software development companies still use ASP.NET to deliver powerful solutions to enterprises, after all these years. The many benefits of ASP.NET MVC and its capabilities are testament to the potential of ASP.NET even in today’s cloud age. With Microsoft’s support for open source and their strategy focusing on the cloud and mobile, ASP.NET will indeed be subject to further evolutions in the coming years. The technology so far hasn’t disappointed, and will hopefully continue to remain the developer’s delight for years to come.
Leave a Comment