Hometown: Palakkad, Kerala
Position: Associate Sales – Verbat Technologies, Dubai
How did you get started in the sales field?
I started my career with a company named Altersoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd as a Technical Support Executive. Once I realized that a role in the Technical department was not my cup of tea, I switched to Sales which I’m passionate about. I like to go out, meet people, and build healthy relationships rather than be confined inside four walls.
What is your current role at Verbat? What do you like most about it?
- Online market research
- Providing sales plans and devising sales strategies
- Point of contact for client queries
- Sales pipeline management
- Lead generation
- Presenting client requirement specific IT solutions and services to acquire a contract
- Coordinating the objectives of sales plans with other departments of the company
- Statistical data analysis and data extraction
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Social media marketing
- Mediate between the IT Services team and the client
Generating business intelligence with sales data to develop strategies for business growth in the future
Describe your personality in one word?
Do you cook? What’s your favorite recipe?
I like cooking and my favorite recipe is Mutton Biriyani.
What’s your favorite thing to do on weekends?
Hanging out with friends, listening to music, and of course, cooking.
If you could start your own dream business, what would it be?
Definitely a restaurant chain.